The Trauma House is located on the Holston Valley Medical Center campus in Kingsport and is available to Wellmont Core students during their rotations in Kingsport and Bristol.
Things of Note: Edit
- The kitchen has a sink, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and oversized toaster oven. No oven or stove. Plan meals accordingly.
- The tap water tastes terrible. There should be a few gallons of water in the fridge. Bottles can be refilled at Walmart for cheaper than buying new.
- Cleaning supplies may be sparse.
- There is a towel service which is managed by Holston Valley Medical Center.
- There is no laundry machine in the house. See Kingsport for options.
- Rooms can get cold in the winter, particularly in the basement. There are a few individual heating units available.